Starting August 16, the Entrepreneurial and Minority Business Development is hosting a five part Blue Ribbon Academy Legal Lunch and Learn Series to help small business owners learn the basics regarding important topics related to business.
- August 16th - Diversity in the Workplace, Overcoming the Barriers to Inclusion Amanda Kiefer, FVP, Director of Human Resources and Minority and Women Inclusion, FHLBank
- August 30th - Contractual Agreements Kathleen Urbom, Attorney
- September 20th - Understanding how Legislative Policy Affects Business Owners Curtis Sneden, Vice President Government Relations, Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce
- September 27th - Understanding Patents, Copyrights & Trademarks Bruce Clark, Attorney
- October 18th - Doing More with Less: Cutting your Budget while Growing your Organization Brett Oetting, President and CEO, Visit Topeka, Inc
Each course is $15, if you sign up for all 5 courses there will be a discount at checkout. You can register here or by contacting Mary Ann Anderson at manderson@Gotopeka.com