Hamilton and Wilson Orthodontics
My mom and dad are both my role models. They have blessed my little brother and me with every opportunity to be successful, happy and self-sufficient. They have instilled in us values of hard work, dedication and determination. My parents have the unique ability to protect us while also allowing us to make mistakes and learn from them. This ability has been invaluable. I truly believe I have the best parents in the world.
Best Advice Ever Received:
The best advice I have ever received was from my parents. They have always told me I could achieve any goal I set my mind to; I just had to work very hard for it.
Favorite Thing About Humanity:
The surprises. In our world of negative media coverage there always seems to be that uplifting story of humanity that makes you believe everything will be ok.
- President of Topeka District Dental Society.
- Leadership Greater Topeka Class of 2014.
- Accepted into Dental School after only attending KSU for three years.
- Student Council President at UMKC School of Dentistry.
- American Association of Orthodontics Award.
- American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial PathologyAward.
- Quintessence Award for Research Achievement.
“Gena knows the importance of giving back to make a difference in her community.”
- Pam Walstrom
Easter Seals Capper Foundation
“She is extremely intelligent and relates well with patients and staff. She also is motivated and knows how to get things done.”
- Scott D. Hamilton DDS, MSD
Drs. Hamilton & Wilson Orthodontics
PHOTO BY NATHAN HAM PHOTOGRAPHY