Best advice received:
I have been lucky to have several influences in my life, especially those that I had as a teen who encouraged me to achieve everything that I wanted to achieve. They taught me that when obstacles present themselves, don’t be defeated as there are ways to overcome those obstacles.
If you had 10 minutes to talk to anyone, who would it be and what would you ask them?
I would like to spend time with my maternal grandfather who was an Irish immigrant and passed away when I was a young child. The stories that I remember and the ones that are still told make me want to know more about him, his family and his heritage.
- Washburn University Board of Regents, Vice-Chair
- Junior League of Topeka, Treasurer
- The Women’s Fund, Membership Co-Chair
- District Citizens Advisory Council, Topeka USD 501
“A love for Washburn, her alma mater, Jennifer has said “yes” to serving as the youngest Regent member. She utilizes her skills as an attorney and her natural leadership abilities as she helps set policy for the University.”
- Marsha Sheahan, Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce