Anyone interested in applying to be a speaker for TEDxTopeka 2015 can fill out an application www.tedxtopeka.com. TEDxTalks are widely known as high quality, innovative, and thought provoking. Event organizers are looking for a wide variety of talks from a diverse speaker group. All are encouraged to apply and to forward information to those they think would be a good TEDxTopeka speaker.
Giving a TEDx talk might look easy, but it involves a lot of hard work! Because of this, all speakers will need to agree to the following guidelines:
Speakers will be required to:
- Develop their full talk by November 8, 2015.
- Be willing to work with a TEDxTopeka speaker preparation representative to develop their talk and slides.
- Submit photos and bios to appropriate person by October 26.
- Submit all slides to TEDxTopeka by November 16.
- Be available for speaker rehearsal the entire day of the event (December 8, 2015).
- Be present for the entire TEDxTopeka event.
- Speakers understand that travel and lodging costs will be the responsibility of the speaker, unless otherwise agreed to in advance.
Speaker applications are due by August 21, 2015. Speakers will be notified by September 1, 2015. Please direct any questions to Nathan Morris, event organizer, at email@example.com.